as I can connect LED with only 2 cables+/-, to the factory alarm cables,or other way. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

as I can connect LED with only 2 cables+/-, to the factory alarm cables,or other way.

Bam Bam DJ

Reaction score
City, State
San Juan
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ford Explorer 2005
Greetings do not write a lot in English but I will try, I have a 2005 Ford Explorer 4.0L 4x4. I would like to help someone, please. ebay buy an LED light of various movements with the idea of ​​putting it connected to the alarm, to make it look nice and also the rascals away without using the 45 jaja. and leaving only brings flashes or delete if necessary red color. the one I bought has only 2 positive and negative wires try to connect the plug to bring the red light on the dash factory, LED lights but does not work with the alarm, it is always Turning the power on, the plug factory has 4 cables. I would like to know how I can connect it to turn on the remote beeper, where I have to grab the electric current (positive) and which connect the negative, to work with factory alarm. Thank you, the first time that the public, and to get help this is the place.

Back