At last I have wheel spacers!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

At last I have wheel spacers!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yah thats hugely huge, why so much spacing?

Picked them up today.....they are big !!! lol......just need to get some different bolts before they are fitted..picking those up tomorrow....

As for the question why so wide......well I have the Explorer with wheel arch flares on and my 22"s have the completely wrong backspacing, they are however almost 10 inches wide and rub on the body work....now the wheels fill the arches properly.....I'll post some poics tomorrow. I've already tried the rears on and I must say I think they look awesome.........if the bearings wear out then they wear out...it's a price I'm willing to pay !

you know the price of them bearings? $$$$$ lots oh money... i changed the drivers side twice in a week (thanks dad for NOT tightning it up and saying you did) one before doing new gears and one after

Robb said:
What size tires? How much lift?

295-30-22 and standard height, I have the spacers fitted and it looks the business.Will give it a wash at the weekend and post some pics next week.

:D

Back