Atlas Blue ST - Canadian Order | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Atlas Blue ST - Canadian Order

Andy Pooni

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Denali
2018 Audi RS5
F it, cant wait any longer. Waiting for call back from dealer and I am ordering one sight unseen. Atlas Blue ST with Street Package.
Also going to take a bath on whatever it costs to terminate my lease early, but you only live once.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can always try selling your currently leased vehicle to see what kind of offer you might get for it and see if that will cut down your loss somewhat.

Peter

Waiting to see what the dealer comes back with and my try that. To be honest, if the difference is minimal, I may take his offer just to avoid tire kickers and low ballers. I suck at having the patience to sell stuff

It will be a while before you get it...due to build quality issues the majority of Explores are being built and shipped off site for ‘fixes’....it could take up to 60 days, depending on how much they F it up during prosecuting

Thanks for the heads up. I am cool with that, I just want to get into the Explorer before Christmas so I don't have to listen to my wife complain about the truck any longer. I will rarely drive it anyway, but I do have to listen to her every night. LOL
Happy Wife...

It will be a while before you get it...due to build quality issues the majority of Explores are being built and shipped off site for ‘fixes’....it could take up to 60 days, depending on how much they F it up during prosecuting
I don't believe that applies anymore to recent/new orders. I read a post here that the production line issues have been resolved.

Peter

I don't believe that applies anymore to recent/new orders. I read a post here that the production line issues have been resolved.

Peter

Nope, issues are still ongoing....what you read was a post from someone that heard it from a dealer - but the dealers are being told to ‘pacify’ customers for now....

Nope, issues are still ongoing....what you read was a post from someone that heard it from a dealer - but the dealers are being told to ‘pacify’ customers for now....

Dealers are not being told anything. They are completely in the dark just like us. And not every vehicle is going to FRAP. My aug build was delivered 6 days after production.

Dealers are not being told anything. They are completely in the dark just like us. And not every vehicle is going to FRAP. My aug build was delivered 6 days after production.

good for you! I’ve never heard of such expedited delivery!!!! My F150 took 5 weeks after build was completed for delivery...

My Aviator was built on 8/15 and at the dealer on 8/29 in Kentucky.

Back