ATTICA in august?

espnfreak

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Elgin, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Maxima SE-L *5spd
Me and 95XLT are considering a run back to Attica in august and we are looking at the weekend of august 10-12, give us your opinions, lets make this a huge outing, because i missed the last one and was really sad :( :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bump, anyone up?

sure.

thats 1

hehe...im large enough (stomach and truck) that i could count for two~ :D

i know man nice meetin ya at the meeting, whats attica like? i've never been there before, are there easy trails for slightly modified trucks?

no...trucks only...not cars...hehehe...

there is a bunch of stuff you can do..the quarry is real fun....but its hard to say all you can do...just show up and see!! but bewaaaare....you will get adicted!! hehe

what do you mean cars?:D
ya can i take a mustang cobra through the quarry?

yeah sure, Cobra in the quarry.... that'll be fun.... I think that if you want to organize a run around here hit the www.onandoffroad.com site instead. People from Illinois probably visit that site more often if they're looking for an opportunity to wheel.

As far as August?? I'm not sure.... I might want to do the end of June instead and then something else like August/September.......

Later,

Back