Audi vs. Bus guess who wins | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Audi vs. Bus guess who wins

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok that site apparently cant handle the bandwith because the download speeds are rediculous. I will host the movie when i get home from work.

Dang that must have hurt.

Ouchies!!

:eek: :eek: Im more amazed the camera didnt even screw up the picture. Good camera.

mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I felt that. ouch

Stupid!!! Why weren't they wearing seatbelts?!?!?

I don't know how people can't wear seatbelts. I have to have one on to hold me down to the seat plus I'd hate to forget and go through my window.

about to watch it.... but about seatbelts, i dont wear them in the parking lot at work, but on any street or anywhere else, they are a lifesaver!!!!

just watched it... that vehicle was heavily modified, i dont see why there also wasnt seat belts.. or helmets for that matter... almost looks like a pikes peak race.....

i wanna see the drivers face! did you see how much blood was already on the passenger's sweatshirt hood when he pulled away? yikes. had fun watching the drivers eyes in the rear view mirror right before they hit.

Ouch!!!! The driver didn't move for a really long time.

Eh thats becuase he got knocked the f-ck out :eek:

Supports the theory that in a collision the vehicle with the most lug nuts WINS.

Originally posted by Foo
Eh thats becuase he got knocked the f-ck out :eek:

ROFLMAO!

Idiots! Should have had seatbelts and helmets. And maybe better brakes to stop BEFORE the bus.

OMG...OWIE!:(

shesh! i had to see that a few times

Kelli

Looks like the guy bear hugged the woman right before they hit (look at his arm after the accident) ... it worked, but yeah... seatbealts would have made this sore chests, not concussions/drain bramage.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Daaaaaammn!!!:eek:

Always wear seat belt.

Back