• Register Today It's free!

Audiophile Ipod adapters

07XLT4x2v8

Reaction score
City, State
Raleigh, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 XLT
I am looking for the post that shows the different Ipod adapters for the back of an 07 audiophile unit.
I tried to search but did not come up with it.
The aux input is good but would like to keep the Ipod charged and see the song title on the radio display.
thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

first u need to search on what options u have if auxiliar input is your last choice and only one.. well u can always use it and get a ipod car charger

well i never heard of it but looks like an underground brand but if u feel safe go for it i could tell you to the aux and wiht a car charger sicne with that the factory radio will not let u select playlist or all that it iwll only let u play all songs from the first one to the last one

well i never heard of it but looks like an underground brand but if u feel safe go for it i could tell you to the aux and wiht a car charger sicne with that the factory radio will not let u select playlist or all that it iwll only let u play all songs from the first one to the last one

Proof read and use punctuation. That is entirely unreadable.

That adapter will allow control over the Ipod through the factory deck. I'm waiting on delivery of a similar kit. I plan to mount it all in the console and never have to bother with playing with the ipod while in the car.

dude im trying to help...

well now go get what u want im done

The adapter I want goes in the back of the unit.
It connects between the unit and the power feed.
The other end goes to your Ipod.
It charges your Ipod and allows it to be controlled by the radio.
Also text is displayed on the radio.
Was kind of specific for new ford radios.
Thanks

Back