August 2010 "Truck Of The Month" Voting Thread | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

August 2010 "Truck Of The Month" Voting Thread

August TOTM

• Section525

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • RangerX

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • YellowFord

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burns

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pulaski, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer/2002 F-250
Ok guys and girls. This is how this will work. As you know for the first park of the month we have been submitting pictures to the submissions thread. I have assigned a number at random to each picture and sent a member on the forum a pm asking them to give me three numbers. The numbers they give me will be the ones that the forum will be able to vote on for the Truck of the Month.

Dont forget this months theme was "Stuck Trucks"

If your pictures that you submitted did not make this thread either you were not chosen or you were not added to the list because you did not meet the rules. Please re-read or pm me (Burns) if you have any questions. Dead Link Removed

Here are your three nominations:

Section525:
Dead Link Removed

RangerX
attachment.php

YellowFord:
SANY0650.jpg

You will now have until August 29 to vote for this months winner. Vote for anyone you want to. Your vote can not be seen by anyone.

Have fun guys.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I voted :) just now, I kinda like Black Eddie Bauers so :)

I voted, but it was for myself. :D

Wow

23 whole votes. How depressing. Ya'll should be ashamed. :(

I voted. I stumbled onto the thread. I have been a member since February and never knew the Feature Truck Forum existed.

How about this: When the polls are open have the message that appears on top (like when Al passed and Rick's neighbors needed a hand) point people to the thread for voting. This will increase the number of votes for sure.

Just a thought, Rondo.

Voted, good rigs all around but only one can be the winner.

I voted. I stumbled onto the thread. I have been a member since February and never knew the Feature Truck Forum existed.

How about this: When the polls are open have the message that appears on top (like when Al passed and Rick's neighbors needed a hand) point people to the thread for voting. This will increase the number of votes for sure.

Just a thought, Rondo.

This is being considered. I think the problems is that not many people know this now exist.

Everyone has until 12 pm tonight. Sorry I was not to clear about that.

Poll is already closed? :( You mean 12AM too? :)

Oh no guys im sorry I was wrong. The poll is closed. Thanks Section My bad man..

I read it wrong....

Thread Closed. Time is Up

Section525 Monthly Winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back