August 23/24 Long Beach Island, NJ | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

August 23/24 Long Beach Island, NJ

ok everyone where are we meeting and what time are we meeting there I don't want to travel in the fun NJ traffic and not know were anyone is

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

IMPORTANT.... DIRECTION

OK, directions, were meeting at the campground, I think eve I can find it so you guys wont have a problem.

GSP south to exit 63, onto rt 72 east, take that about 1.5 miles to rt 9 south, take that about 5.5 miles and you will see a sign for "Bakers Achers" (its the campground) hang a right there, go to stop sign and make a left and a real quick right into the entrance to the campground.

If you need to contact me, my cell # is 570-401-6575, my old cell # dont work anymore so dont bother with it.

wooo..You guys sure missed a fun trip!

Sorry I wasn't on to post directions (thanks again, Chris) -Justin, what the hell happened to you?! We finally gave up trying to call you on saturday....

Ah well, on to the pics!

Fug got plenty of air time this weekend ;)

Attachments

• weeeeeeeee.jpg
    weeeeeeeee.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 230

*recalls the priceless "AAAAAH! I'm gonna DIE!!!!" look on Mike's face the first time Doug tried this*

Attachments

• tool flex.jpg
    tool flex.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 3,112

Mike, I have a bunch more pics of your friend's bea-ooo-tiful F250 to scan, I'll send them to you when I get the chance!

Attachments

• f250.jpg
    f250.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 221

This was the only fish caught worth keeping all day...Mike and I kept catching Sea Robbins and Skates, which means that....

DOUG IS A MASTERBAITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• flukeboy.jpg
    flukeboy.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 227

Behave Christopher, or else I'll call Baker's Acres and have them send the golf cart nazis after you ;) :D

Attachments

• fug n lizard.jpg
    fug n lizard.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 216

Hey Lindsy,

Looks like a good time was had by everyone. Great pics :)

Thank yew, Sobe! I have more pics to post, but my scanner's being difficult again. Maybe by this weekend....

Man I wish I could of went to that.....stupid college and taking up valuable time that I could spend wheeling with people ive never met before :p :D

Oh well...theres always next time!:eek:

Hey Steve. Atleast you have an option to go next year. I'm street, I can't go. They would be pulling my ass on every ditch. :( You, on the otherhand, should definitely go. Looks like a lot of fun.

OK, not having my truck done is PISSING me off!!! I hope to be done wit the solid real soon! maybee if i start rushing it instead of being real **** about perfection i can be out to the next run:rolleyes:

I had a a great time over the weekend but ended up snapping the transmission output shaft when i was out by my self and had to walk ~2 miles to meet up with my parents so they could drag me out with thier truck. i have some pics that i'll upload a little later.

Nice fish you caught there, Doug

It's also nice to have pictures to put faces to names

here are the pics i took, though most of them are of my truck. :p

Nasty Squall Coming through the first day i was @ LBI

6542107-0752_img.jpg

6542107-0755_img.jpg

One of the trails

6542107-0764_img.jpg

leaving your windows open while in the mud isnt a good idea...

6542107-0757_img.jpg

posing in some ruts..

6542107-0759_img.jpg

6542107-0760_img.jpg

Different set of ruts.

6542107-0773_img.jpg

6542107-0772_img.jpg

6542107-0785_img.jpg

Group Shot, Left to Right
Lizardtrac, Spas, 98Sport and Doug

6542107-0782_img.jpg

Back