Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
We haven't Big Bear in a while.. in fact most of us haven't done anything in a while! I actually haven't been to Big Bear in 10 years to off road:eek: (Cleghorn doesn't count) So we're doing this.. this is your official 30+ day notice to get you junk ready.

Now lets pick a weekend that everyone can go. If you don't speak up I'm just going to decide and wheel with out you:D :JP: Nothing personal.;)

All right Pick a Weekend and let me if your in or not.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...If I can get away from work I will be there...

..What trails and any camping planned?

Kinda waiting to see who is going so we can make sure everyone has a good time. But I'd like to do Holcomb and john bull

I'm in. It's been a while. Lets come up with some dates.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Things are changing quick. ..24th and 25th are out for me now..gotta work:(

Looks like end of July beginnings of aug.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

So nobody wants to go wheeling? :(

..I'm calling them out...

Ritsui
Boomer
DB_1
DB_1's buddy Tim?
Froader
Winter
R.J.
R.J.'s buddy
Jefe
Bro of Jefe
Gill, even if your Nissan is in Washington
The Brothers...Tall guys...Red second gen sport...:scratch:..

At least post up guys and let us know you are alive...Plus if you can go or not would be good too...:D

My goodness it's been so long since we did Big Bear I'm starting to forget everyone that used to go wheeling...:(

Ritsui
Boomer
DB_1
DB_1's buddy Tim?
Froader
Winter
R.J.
R.J.'s buddy
Jefe
Bro of Jefe

At least post up guys and let us know you are alive...Plus if you can go or not would be good too...:D

My goodness it's been so long since we did Big Bear I'm starting to forget everyone that used to go wheeling...:(

:( I didn't make the call out list :(

I am going to be in Colorado 8/23-8/25 at least (wedding). I am trying to get in on the CCR, looks like they are running it Labor Day weekend (8/31-9/2) so my preference would be for 8/17-18 or 8/10-11.

I've got a few hundred lbs of shrink wrapped metal excuses as to why I haven't planned to go yet, but WTF... I'll suck it up and go whatever weekend is chosen, whether the body lift and sliders are on the truck or still sitting in the garage.

I would have said 24th-25th, but 17th-18th are next best... so that's my vote.

:( I didn't make the call out list :(

This is for everyone and not trying to exclude anyone..

...There are a number of people I missed but the ones I noted used to be automatically included and would show up for just about any run...

Ritsui
Boomer
DB_1
DB_1's buddy Tim?
Froader
Winter
R.J.
R.J.'s buddy
Jefe
Bro of Jefe

...and I didn't miss including Dave Alfaro...I talked to his wife the other day and it seems he is still in Canada and should be home for Truckhaven...

..I think he's turnin' Canadian 'Eh..

I've got a few hundred lbs of shrink wrapped metal excuses as to why I haven't planned to go yet, but WTF... I'll suck it up and go whatever weekend is chosen, whether the body lift and sliders are on the truck or still sitting in the garage.

I would have said 24th-25th, but 17th-18th are next best... so that's my vote.

..If you give me a date I may be able to come up for a day or two to help install the goodies even if it's during the week..;)

Just playing with you. I know I haven't been to very many EF events yet so..... I am hoping to make this one though.

No time or money here.

"ditto" - but I will continue lurking around just in case something changes

and you might as well remove Jefe from the list, he is in the same situation (and going to school in TN with his new fam)

...Thanks for the update and I'm hoping you and your family (including dog) can make it to Truckhaven this year..:D

..I know there are a number of others who have yet to check in...:popcorn:

.... After the 17th...:thumbsup:

..R.J. Welcome back and where have you been hiding?

..Does Justin still have his Toyota?

Nope. No other 4x4's right now. A few trips and a deal could always change that.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Lets meet on Route 66

Would you guys be interested in meeting at a restaurant for breakfast or lunch on a Sunday? Peppertree Cafe 1020 E Route 66, Glendora, CA. They have a big parking lot for all our trucks. Let me know by pm or email me at thebarmecca@yahoo.com Would be nice to do a once a month get together of Explorer, Rangers, Navajos etc... Stock or modified would work. Bring your family

Back