Aussielocker for rangers/explorers!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Aussielocker for rangers/explorers!!

wanderer351

Reaction score
City, State
Columbus,OH
a couple guys have asked me about this..and they are...

awsome!!

Short summary-for more info check Aussielocker in the vendor forums on pirate4x4.com..I just had to post this up...they worked with me on a problem I had and have been great guys..wonderfull customer servce..for all the nitty gritty details check out http://www.rrorc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27759

FITMENT
88-97 Rangers/Mazda B-series with the 6cyl motors..
*NOTE*..some/most 4cyl models may have the hybrid Dana28/35 carrier setup..you will need to swap the housing/axles/carrier/matching gears for a ttb35 to use their locker..(its a stronger setup anyway.)
hybrid axle link-http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/4wd_Front_Axles.html

91-94 Explorers/Navaho's

ANY Ford TTB35!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was pretty impressed with RockRangers Aussie locker...he has one in his D44 front axle. I may get one for my D44 as well once I get my suspension dialed in.

Whoa I guess Bill had to go a different route... I was probably being too much of a hassle for him haha.

I agree with you, the XD13535 was NOT a direct bolt in. I tried to convince them to redesign it, but they insisted on trying to make a square peg fit in a triangular hole.

But i guess they got it all figured out with the other model

Creager said:
Whoa I guess Bill had to go a different route... I was probably being too much of a hassle for him haha.

I agree with you, the XD13535 was NOT a direct bolt in. I tried to convince them to redesign it, but they insisted on trying to make a square peg fit in a triangular hole.

But i guess they got it all figured out with the other model

direct bolt in with use of a dremel :) on the other model for the 2gen's :) after all i was the test duy for that and its still great... heck i spent 8 hours to pull the front diff and check all clearances today.. still at the install specs

huhu yeah, start dremelin'

attachment.php

The XD13535 is shown. Torqmasters deemed that model unusable with the TTB35. They are now using the smaller XD13527 if i read correctly.

But, i still got a nice looking locker out of the deal, though!

Attachments

• Aussie3.jpg
    Aussie3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 461

mine wasn't bad like that.. it just wouldn't fit though the window in order to install it.

i wonder if it will work in a jeep dana35? i got a buddy who needs a locker =)

Creager said:
i wonder if it will work in a jeep dana35? i got a buddy who needs a locker =)

where's my dremel and my BFH.. we'll make it work

Back