AVH-P2300DVD Problem | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

AVH-P2300DVD Problem

Syike

Reaction score
City, State
Findlay, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
I have a AVH-P2300DVD touch screen stereo and it only plays the audio of dvd's. Below is a video showing my problem.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

when your watching got to you screen setting and head to the background setting and turn your splash screen to the off setting. oohh yeah press and hold the mute button to turn your demo mode off

I did what you said and now when i go to play a dvd it says "Attention viewing of front seat video source while driving is strictly prohibited" so im guessing i hooked up the parking brake wire wrong, could someone tell me where exactly to hook this up at? or bypass it. I have an 02 Ford Explorer XLT

If it will not allow you to view the video from the front source, you hooked up the front parking brake wire correctly.

Not being a ******, but if you want to bypass it, you'll have to look elsewhere. It's one of the no-no's we will not allow published here. Too many lawyers lurking around.

Okay but my cars parking brake is engaged and im not driving but it still wont show the dvd, it should shouldnt it?

the one wire on the the ebrake

Believe me its a common problem. I've redone my e brake wire twice and I still can't get it to work properly.

I have the AVH-P1400, the upgrade to your model.

Back