• Register Today It's free!

Aviator Ordered 11/11/2019

steweod

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas city Mo
Year, Model & Trim Level
'22 Aviator
Just incase people are wondering on timing of orders. We order an Aviator week of November 11th and was just notified it will go into production the week of January 20th.

Edit Updated:
Order 11/11/2019
Window Sticker 1/23/2020
Blend Date Shows 1/28/2020 (guess they missed the week of the 20th)

Next Step: not getting screwed on trade in!

Tracking options for Lincolns:

First one gives raw data and second on is in German. Good luck!

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?partAttributes=BP2_.*&vin=<your vin here>

And

Mustang Tracker - ModernMuscleCars.de

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just incase people are wondering on timing of orders. We order an Aviator week of November 11th and was just notified it will go into production the week of January 20th.

That's not bad, a 4 to 6 week time frame from order to build date is about normal. A lot of times that period will also cover the ETA to the dealership. Lots of folks here ordered their cars way last spring or summer and still do not have them. I ordered mine in August and it just got built a couple of days ago.

That's not bad, a 4 to 6 week time frame from order to build date is about normal. A lot of times that period will also cover the ETA to the dealership. Lots of folks here ordered their cars way last spring or summer and still do not have them. I ordered mine in August and it just got built a couple of days ago.

But that is 10 weeks from order to build week or did you mean 4+6 hahaha and they said another 2-3 weeks for delivery after that. And I would expect long wait times when your order a vehicle before they have started production. Not saying you did just in general.

Reserve Order

9/24 order

10/4 accepted

11/19 sticker created

11/27 blend date

12/2 production

12/4 shipment date

12/19 ETA end date

just can’t figure out the “10” after transit date.....

we’re very excited

We test drove an aviator and love it but too big too fit in my small garage.
We went with a nautilus instead
Lease ran up on the MKX

haha, we think our garage is small, but the Aviator fits like a glove. Although, I might be forced to park my car outside which will stink......
At this point, as long as she is happy it’s all good

Lease ran up on the MKX
Congratulations. I test drove the Nautilus before leasing the Aviator. I was pleasantly surprised by the getup and go of the 2.0 L engine.that was in it.
All you have left to do now is update your profile.:)

Peter

haha, we think our garage is small, but the Aviator fits like a glove. Although, I might be forced to park my car outside which will stink......
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Not OJ's glove I hope.

Peter

Reserve Order

9/24 order

10/4 accepted

11/19 sticker created

11/27 blend date

12/2 production

12/4 shipment date

Looks like yours was about the same time frame the estimated mine to be other than the winter shut down takes up a week or so.

Congratulations. I test drove the Nautilus before leasing the Aviator. I was pleasantly surprised by the getup and go of the 2.0 L engine.that was in it.
All you have left to do now is update your profile.:)

Peter

We have the 2.7 twin turbo eco boost same engine as the MKX
Update profile why? lol

Lease ran up on the MKX
If we didn't want/need third row/bigger it would seriously look at the Nautilus. It is a good looking vehicle.

If we didn't want/need third row/bigger it would seriously look at the Nautilus. It is a good looking vehicle.

We don’t need the third row
I like the grille less but like the lights a little more.
Would have went with MKX again but no longer made

Nautilus barely fits
Aviator is wider, taller longer, all dimensions are too big
My garage is really small lol

Parking outside is not an option

So got a window sticker today and our ride has a blend of 1/28

So got a window sticker today and our ride has a blend of 1/28
I added a note to your other post about tracking Lincolns; that is the website I was using to track my Aviator but as of yesterday it requires a username and password.

I have a production date of 1/29/2020 no shipment date and an ETA End Date of 2/4.....I think they are a little full of themselves hahah

Well I guess they are in a hurry. My status changed to in transit and rail but funny it still doesn't show a shipment date and ETA is still 2/4.

So looked at it backwards this morning and shows ETA of 4/2. Other note does anyone know what passing arrival is?
Extended status: Passing Arrival
Date of receipt: 11.11.2019
Date of production: 29.01.2020
Transport date: No information
Expected arrival at the US trader: 02.04.2020

Found out the ride is at the final staging area off a train waiting on a truck to the dealership.

Other note if it is not at the dealership this weekend the dealer is going to give us something to drive so I do not have to re-register our current explorer.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well just got home from the dealership. Finally have the new ride... Well the wife does anyway.

In the end ordered 11/11/19, blend 1/28/2020, shipped 1/31/2020, picked up from dealer 2/10/2020. Fastest shipping I have ever had on a factory order but the longest total wait time.

Back