Aww geez, another exhaust question thread... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Aww geez, another exhaust question thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Limited
Well, I have experimented with many a mufflers, and decided I like quiet. I mean, I really like quiet. What exhaust would you recommend if I am looking for a QUIETER than stock exhaust? Is it realistically possible? I am looking for (stock) Honda Civic quiet, or quieter.

Not sure if I am going to be doing it or not, but what mufflers/exhaust do you think would work the best?

Maybe a stock-ish regular muffler with a Supertrapp on the end? I doubt most people would know much about quiet exhausts:p: but hey, might as well ask for opinions

I would look into finding the largest body muffler you can find, adding a resonator and would avoid the supertrapp muffler tips..

Dan

i take it you dont really want power huh

Well, yeah, I'm not too concerned about that. Besides, I am planning on putting in a cutout in there too, its just I want to have it super quiet when closed.

I would look into finding the largest body muffler you can find, adding a resonator and would avoid the supertrapp muffler tips..

Dan

Why you say stay away from the supertrapps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back