Axle shaft thrashed/+stuck/+live entertainment | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Axle shaft thrashed/+stuck/+live entertainment

Well, the night after Johnstone cracked open his pumpkin, I decided I needed to destroy something on my truck.

I noticed a funny noise while out wheelin, and since it was late, I decided to just unlock the hubs, shift into 2hi and head home. Checked it out tonight, and horrified myself. looks like I'm going to need a new axle shaft.
10-04-04%20003.jpg

oops....

This pic was taken about a week earlier, when I decided to pull into a huge mud hole, get stuck and take some good stuck pics.
10-01-04%20052.jpg

And one last one, this was the entertainment at the creek for the nite (if this is inappropriate, let me know- but I was sure to use a pic where they were covered up)
springsforsale%20040.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

off-road97Xplor said:
post some more white man, this is the best thread ever started

Ahhh... too bad you werent here for the model thread :D

Premier said:
Ahhh... too bad you werent here for the model thread :D

No kidding that was amazing, this thread is like puppet **** comapred to that, I think someone on here saved that whole thread and has it on a website somewhere.

ExplorerSportNu said:
No kidding that was amazing, this thread is like puppet **** comapred to that, I think someone on here saved that whole thread and has it on a website somewhere.

He DID have it :( I had the link, but it was taken down from the site(marsmonkey).

AHHHH NOOOOOOOOO, now thats not what I want to hear :mad: , I thought someone saved it to there hard-drive as well?

ExplorerSportNu said:
AHHHH NOOOOOOOOO, now thats not what I want to hear :mad: , I thought someone saved it to there hard-drive as well?
uh ohhh somebody bettter have :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

where are those pictures i miss them, iam going into withdrawls somebody got em?

Back