Axle shaft thrashed/+stuck/+live entertainment | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Axle shaft thrashed/+stuck/+live entertainment

Well, the night after Johnstone cracked open his pumpkin, I decided I needed to destroy something on my truck.

I noticed a funny noise while out wheelin, and since it was late, I decided to just unlock the hubs, shift into 2hi and head home. Checked it out tonight, and horrified myself. looks like I'm going to need a new axle shaft.
10-04-04%20003.jpg

oops....

This pic was taken about a week earlier, when I decided to pull into a huge mud hole, get stuck and take some good stuck pics.
10-01-04%20052.jpg

And one last one, this was the entertainment at the creek for the nite (if this is inappropriate, let me know- but I was sure to use a pic where they were covered up)
springsforsale%20040.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i think that was probably the definition of appropriate - lets see more

Yep I'm pullin rank on this one.

As moderator of this forum I demand you posting more pics of muddy chicks or face a life of Explorer breakage!!!! ;) :D

Chicks+Mud=a really good time!!!!!

Derrick C. said:
Yep I'm pullin rank on this one.

As moderator of this forum I demand you posting more pics of muddy chicks or face a life of Explorer breakage!!!! ;) :D

LOL! Nice.

lol, well unfortunately (fortunately??) most of the pics I have the girls are exposed. I wouldn't want to corrupt any young impressionable minds on the site. :D
Man, these Photos sure are good...err, I mean they are terrible!!, you don't wanna see them, yea, that's the ticket.

FordLover said:
lol, well unfortunately (fortunately??) most of the pics I have the girls are exposed. I wouldn't want to corrupt any young impressionable minds on the site. :D
Man, these Photos sure are good...err, I mean they are terrible!!, you don't wanna see them, yea, that's the ticket.

may I to you not want to break any rules, so ummmmm send me the photos, @ A1995fordranger@aol.com and i will jugde the photos for there "content"!! :D thanks charlie

Being a moderator of the board I will put myself in harms way for the good of the whole... If you'll mail them to me at heath@explorerforum.com I'll look through them for individual approval and posting on the board...

I concur with everyone above,
do it! do it!
mas picturas

i wnat more pics :)

The administration of this board has collectively decided that you MUST post more pics of the wrestling or face possible ban. For the sake of keeping your user login, show us whatcha got. :D

I agree. the mud covers it anyway

Yea lets see some more skin ummm I mean mud!

Man i wish that kind of stuff happened at my local mud 0hole. i would be there 4wheeling alot more. did they ladies get back in to your ex all muddy?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't think anyone's rig has the traction to make it though the last pic, It's just Way too Slippery....

Back