Not open for further replies.

Jefe

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Clarksville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT 4x4
So is there going to be an Arizona Run this year? I've heard mention of it a few times, but nothing official.

My calendar is filling up, and I know summer is sneaking up on us quickly. . .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, Arizona run! If all goes well I'll have the explorer all ready to go by the end of the month.

F- yea

and? . . . . .

We should do Smasher canyon is Cottonwood, it's a great challengin trail. Along the same lines as the Table Mesa area.

I won't make this one again if it's before May, I'm deployed right now! Then it'll be too hot by then. :(

My truck is ready to go. I've been busy at work and haven't hung out on the forum much lately but will go on a run if I can get the dates. I know Rick moved to the west, but I don't think he's all the way in Cali yet, but maybe he is.

I might be up for something, depending on when its scheduled.

I'm game. Let's pick a date. Any time in April or May is good for me.

I got the transmission off last night.. turns out the bolts holding the slave cylinder backed out and one of them even fell out. The one that fell out got caught in the clutch and scored the inside of the bell housing rather nicely, took a few chunks out of various ribbing and even punched a 1/8" hole in the top of the bellhousing! I got everything bolted back together with locktight this time, i have to bleed the clutch still but hopefully this will solve my issues.

I've got family visiting this wed over Easter for a week. I'd like to get my brother-in-law out for a little wheeling if anyone has interest in hitting a moderate trail for a few hours on friday or monday after Easter let me know.

I hit Sycamore Creek last Sat night. It was pretty wet, I got the chance to represent the Explorers when I won $20 pulling out a Dodge Ram that was burried in the wash.

How about the 2nd weekend in April, we need do the run before it gets too hot. I've been wanting to do Table Mesa too.

8-10 works for me...

I am there, where do you all want to meet up?

We need to decide what trails to run before we pick a meeting spot.

I'm up for trying something new and Challenging in Cottonwood. Folks who are looking for an easier run could run the Crown King trail and Senator Highway which would take them up to Prescott where we could meet for dinner.

The other options are the Table Mesa area with Raw Deal, Terminator, Judgment Day, Anaconda etc... or the Florence Junction area with Martinez Canyon, Ajax, Wood Pecker, Coke Ovens etc.

:D
I can't make it that weekend Rick but if your willing 2 wheel 2 weeks in a row I can go the weekend of the 3rd and 4th. :confused:

Thats a tough decision.
I'd love to do Table Mesa again since I've only done Raw Deal (in my rig). I'd love to do everything there (except Anaconda :eek: )
But I'd also like to finish Martinez Canyon, and do Ajax, etc
But seeing as we've been to both places in the past few years, a new destination might be nice.

I however don't want what happened last year by grouping everybody together, and having half the group turn around, scared for their life :eek: after the first obtacle. :rolleyes: So, I have no problem doing easier trails if we don't have a large enough turnout for 2 groups.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Smasher canyon rocks, but it might scare some of the less modded rides away. I would be down with Table Mesa. I just don't want to go drive a bunch of dirt roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back