Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
What another great event that was put on. Big thanks to tom davis and rick for the rides out on the trail. Also a thanks to kurtz for the air filers they donated to the raffle. Hope it will fit my brothers ranger.

There was also a fair bit of carnage on the trail.

Bent tie rod
broken hub bolts
3 broken tail lights
bad chaging system
U joints coming out of shafts
few doors fenders and quarter panels that found there way into a bank
ARB silinoids not working

Back at camp we also had a fair bit of fun. I think we burned 1/2-3/4 of a cord of wood just last night at the bon fire. Thats not counting the 14 CHRISTMAS TREES we tossed on the fire all at the same time. LIt the entire area up nice and bright. Then a little later we had a small problem setting one members tent on fire for a few seconds.

What a great year cant wait to for next year.

Matt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Glad you made it out Matt, I had a blast this weekend despite the body damage and busted tailight oh, and the burnt hole in my tent courtesy of DiffWhackDaddy and his inability to operate illegal fireworks properly.:p

It was a great time. Sorry to have seen DB_1's tent smoldering though.

For my first run with the Big Dawgs I think it went quite well. Only needed the winch once and the strap once. Both occasions would have likely been avoided had my truck be equiped with a locker. We also had many great views and a few un-nerving down hill drop-offs.

Diffwackdaddy had to show off and do his signature hand stand this year. :D
12913DCP_0025.jpg

Just wish I had a better camera for that one.

Once again thank you to everyone that attended for making this another trip to remember.

Originally posted by RockRanger
Also a thanks to kurtz for the air filers they donated to the raffle. Hope it will fit my brothers ranger.
Matt

I'm glad we could help out. We hope you all have a great year of events.

Warren Kurtz

I'm glad we could help out. We hope you all have a great year of events.

Yes, Thank You!

I put mine on yesterday, great product!;) Hope to see some gas milage out of it.

(now she can breath, she just can't exhale!):D

Back