Back to Truck Haven October 24 - 25 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Back to Truck Haven October 24 - 25

They are in very good shape. I have had covers on them the whole time. $50 and there yours, next time your down this way. Or maybe we can come up with some trade. Who knows what fancy thing you will come up with next on that plasma table :D

I am sure we can come up with something.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

All packed up and ready. Just need to hook the Explorer to the RV and roll out in the morning.

I'll be out there Fri afternoon... it's gonna be on the warm side this weekend out there.

Assuming my luck changes tomorrow, I'll be there in the afternoon.

I mounted/changed 3 tires on the trailer, then put a stick through the sidewall on a van tire this afternnon. Then I broke my shoe lace..

I just finished installing the new bearing on the front of the x and I don't think I got the race all the way in, I now have a funky sound over there and the brake pedal is low. I'm getting dinner right now and then Ill attack the bearing again.

I need to get a new tire for the van at 8am-ish so I'll get a later than usual start.

At least it's not raining anymore...

~Mark

Assuming my luck changes tomorrow, I'll be there in the afternoon.

I mounted/changed 3 tires on the trailer, then put a stick through the sidewall on a van tire this afternnon. Then I broke my shoe lace..

I just finished installing the new bearing on the front of the x and I don't think I got the race all the way in, I now have a funky sound over there and the brake pedal is low. I'm getting dinner right now and then Ill attack the bearing again.

I need to get a new tire for the van at 8am-ish so I'll get a later than usual start.

At least it's not raining anymore...

~Mark
Good luck.

Unfortunately my firewood is wet. It's been raining, and raining.:scratch: Tomorrow is supposed to be nice and clear.:thumbsup:

original.png

And he screwed things up... We're living in Biff's world :eek:

Griff-tannen-back-to-the-future-ii.jpg

BTW, see you soon!

Well, Im almost out of Tucson. Im getting that tire I put the tree into yesterday replaced now. I don't know if the firewood place is stiol open, If they are I'll pick some up.

So, It looks like I'll be there after dark....

~Mark

We will be pulling out around 1pm should put us there around 5ish. What's for dinner?

...There is a meteor shower about 8:30..:popcorn:

My friend Tim and his GF are coming out Fri morning and will only be there for the day. He says they are not big on camping anymore. He'll be in a silver 4 door JK on 37's.

I'll get out there sometime in the morning, did some maintenance on the Ranger today and just need to pack up and I can head out.

Weather is nice this evening. Waiting for the meteor shower.
Might go on a night run in a little while.

Im hoping to be outta LA by 1 or 2, should be there by 5 or 6. Dora has been giving me trouble in the form of leaking oil from the metal hoses connected to the left side of the new radiator. Going to get those tightened up in the morning and hope that's all as far as problems :/ Worst case scenario, I bring out the completely stock 3rd gen limited RWD I just bought and see how far that'll get me (not very far I'm sure)

FYI we are camped closer to the wash where we used to camp. Just to the right of where we were last time.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's warm today but nice and calm. Only a couple other groups out here but not near us.

Edit: so my friend Tim is coming on Sat...texting typo on his part.

Back