Bad Design on Nav SD Card Location | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bad Design on Nav SD Card Location

It's only funny if you got the car for free.

I paid money for mine.

Mine doesn't work. Mine has all kinds of things that make me nuts. This is the most annoying car purchase I've ever made.

I drive around with an ipad suction cupped to my front window for Nav. I have a 10mm end wrench I use to disconnect the battery every time I think I'm going to stop more than 10 minutes, to reset the car and hopefully make the AC and stereo work. I've given up on the Nav completely.

The 2011 Ford Explorer is clearly not ready for market and does not perform as advertised. I want my old Lincoln Aviator back, with my souped up Pioneer Nav system. It worked perfectly. This thing is absolute crap. I'm kicking myself every day for not waiting it out for a clean health reaport on the new Explorers. I got caught up in anticipation of waiting FOUR MONTHS for delivery after ordering, so I eagerly drove away in it the moment it arrived. Bad move. Shoulda waited.

I drive around with an ipad suction cupped to my front window for Nav. I have a 10mm end wrench I use to disconnect the battery every time I think I'm going to stop more than 10 minutes, to reset the car and hopefully make the AC and stereo work. I've given up on the Nav completely.

my point exactly, y r u worrying about an sd card door???

Back