Bad moving trip | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bad moving trip

We moved this past weekend and to help the movers out I loaded my 2003 Explorer with odd pieces. On the second trip with the movers I was loading some wire shelving and the the rail that goes on the back just went a bit too high and ripped a 2" gash in the ceiling fabric liner. Don't know how I'm going to fix that.

I get to the new house and my wife is already parked on her side of the driveway with her car. I back the truck up on my side to make unloading easier and crack, I backed right into her side mirror and cracked my tail light.

What a terrible trip! Now I have to go find the cheapest place to buy a replacement tail light. :(

Jeff

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I lucked out. Somebody was selling the tail light I needed on Ebay and I just won it for $16! If you're talking pics of all the damage, I'll see what I can do.

Jeff

i think he meant of the new house =) and yah pics of the new house would be cool =)

Pics of the new house I can do! LOL I got the tail lamp on Saturday and the install went so smoothly I thought for sure I did something wrong. :)
Jeff

as for the headliner, you might consider trying an automotive upholstry type place and seeing if they could repair it somehow. possibly cheaper and much less time consuming than replacing it yourself.

Back