dman726749

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Greenwood Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 xlt
Badlands March 31st

Anyone interested in going to the Badlands on March 31st....its a saturday....looking at jsut a day trip at this point, but could turn into longer if anyone is interested.....lets get this going!:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ahh why not may 1st lol.

we had a few interested and then it died out there is a thread somewhere on here...Thats to early for me....i might ill have to see when i get out of school

Im in classes till april 27...so i cant commit to that....

oh lol thats just my last day of classes.....i think my finals end may 2nd

97v8 how many miles are you away from badlands....I dont feel like doing mapquest to get a estimate....lol

97v8 how many miles are you away from badlands....I dont feel like doing mapquest to get a estimate....lol

about 250

Bump..anyone interested in going that weekend?

Looks like I'm going to be here that weekend now... God willing and the creek don't rise I'm in. Not sure what i'll be driving though... may not have the Explorer anymore by then

Looks like I'm going to be here that weekend now... God willing and the creek don't rise I'm in. Not sure what i'll be driving though... may not have the Explorer anymore by then

Sounds good, i am sure if this is a go there will be a seat or two, I know I wont have anyone riding with me.....

How about may 5th weekend? I'd be able to go then...

Ok, so there are offocially some people commited to going on March 31st, the saturday, so dose anyone from here want to join in the fun??????

There is no way ill be able to commit to something that soon or anything else for that matter...i wanted to make a run here this summer but i have been having to spend a fortune to get it running....

I'm about 20mins from badlands. I'd like to go, but not so sure how capable my explorer would be. There is a stock wrangler in my offroad club that did a couple trails.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

When i was stock i did pretty good on the trails.

Back