Badlands - Attica IN - July 15th-17th | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands - Attica IN - July 15th-17th

wrigley_1285

Reaction score
City, State
Decatur, Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Sport
I'm going be out at the Badlands the weekend of July 16. I'll be running my ex and my buddy is bringing his "monster" truck. We want to get some more people to ride with. If anyone can make it come on out.

1266474592.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As much as i would like to, im not gonna be around that weekend :fire:

I like your explorer by the way, same color and body style as mine :biggthump

ok now i'm not going the weekend of 15th thru 17th. i'm going the weekend before so i'll be there from the 8th to the 10th

I can't make it but I like 30 minutes from there amd haven't ever gone off roaring :p I plan on going sometime

well now i'm not going to be to the badlands at all now. bc my buddy that was going to tow my truck down for me got forced to work saturday and now we are just going to make a day trip down to ramsey illinois on sunday

Did you make it out there? Any pics?

unfortunately i wasn't able to do any off roading that weekend instead i went boating with my buddy and our wives and we got stranded on the water for a couple hours after the boat died and the only way to fix it was to float around and drink lol

Back