Badlands Attica, Indiana April 25th or 26th | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Badlands Attica, Indiana April 25th or 26th

dersch6221992

Reaction score
City, State
Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 mounty
Hey everyone.

I am pretty new to Indiana just moved there this year but i am looking to get a run together April 25th or 26th.

it looks like its $20 a person. 9am to 5pm

Badlands Off Road Park
​3968 N. Xavier, Attica, IN 47918
765-762-2981

who would be interested in going? post up your ride and if you would be free. i figured we could all meet up there around 9am.

we could communicate VIA CB... i have never been here before so itd be nice to go with someone who has been there before to guide us

i have a 2000 mountainer AAL with shackles/ TT sitting on 32's

Holiday Special! Join the Elite Explorers $20 for 2 years! Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

interscope8

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Purdue University
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac 4x4
I have a sport trac same lift same tires. I may be able to go on the 26th with a buddy with a jeep who has been a couple times. Purdue also has an off road club that frequently goes. I haven't talked to anyone at the club yet.

dersch6221992

Reaction score
City, State
Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 mounty
Ya man 26th works great for me!
Let me know about your Buddy and the club. The more the better really.

Paynetf

Reaction score
City, State
Fishers, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ford Explorer Limited
I down with going the 26th too... I've been there once, but i haven't taken my baby up there and have been wanting to for a while!

dersch6221992

Reaction score
City, State
Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 mounty
what do you drive?
i would be interested in going still... only thing that would change that is if i have to go look for an apartment that weekend. im moving from indy to the north part of indiana

dersch6221992

Reaction score
City, State
Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 mounty
bump!
anyone into going? i think saturday the 26th is when i will go. i want a group of 5 though so that way if people cancel last minute theres still enough

Burns

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pulaski, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer/2002 F-250
Wonderful Park.

I want to get back here one day. This was the first place my explorer was tested after the SAS build.