Badlands Attica, Indiana April 25th or 26th | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands Attica, Indiana April 25th or 26th

dersch6221992

Reaction score
City, State
Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 mounty
Hey everyone.

I am pretty new to Indiana just moved there this year but i am looking to get a run together April 25th or 26th.

it looks like its $20 a person. 9am to 5pm

Badlands Off Road Park
​3968 N. Xavier, Attica, IN 47918
765-762-2981

who would be interested in going? post up your ride and if you would be free. i figured we could all meet up there around 9am.

we could communicate VIA CB... i have never been here before so itd be nice to go with someone who has been there before to guide us

i have a 2000 mountainer AAL with shackles/ TT sitting on 32's

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a sport trac same lift same tires. I may be able to go on the 26th with a buddy with a jeep who has been a couple times. Purdue also has an off road club that frequently goes. I haven't talked to anyone at the club yet.

Ya man 26th works great for me!
Let me know about your Buddy and the club. The more the better really.

I down with going the 26th too... I've been there once, but i haven't taken my baby up there and have been wanting to for a while!

what do you drive?
i would be interested in going still... only thing that would change that is if i have to go look for an apartment that weekend. im moving from indy to the north part of indiana

bump!
anyone into going? i think saturday the 26th is when i will go. i want a group of 5 though so that way if people cancel last minute theres still enough

Wonderful Park.

I want to get back here one day. This was the first place my explorer was tested after the SAS build.

Back