Badlands, Attica Indiana June 11th | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands, Attica Indiana June 11th

Screw it....I'm putting my front drive shaft back in if I have to and just run on the trashed tcase.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awesome

I sure wish I could join you guys again. I've gotta make it out there soon!!

Damn this is bad, i have lots of school work to do this week and i cant think of anything but this run :D Is it friday yet? :D

Maybe rrorc.com's chubbfest next month Rick ;) :D

im so pissed. i was planning on attending this run, even if i had to run in 2wheel, but i have a wedding to attend on saturday,(the girlfriends sisters) and my best bud/cousins open house is on sunday. i guess i will have to go to the fall run, or maybe chubfest, how many explorers will be there?

At least two....but I'm going to guess 4?

went and bought adult beverages for the campfire today, so all is done except packing the cooler :D Soooo Excited :D

351, for info on chubbfest, go and check out the rrorc site, tons of info and good people. www.rrorc.com/forums :D

i got the ex all waxed and ready to go, bought a lil portable grill, two chairs, and some steak, im ready to roll... im gonna have to get some weiser on the way out...

p.s. only 40 more hours....

Sweet! :D

everythintech said:
i got the ex all waxed and ready to go, bought a lil portable grill, two chairs, and some steak, im ready to roll... im gonna have to get some weiser on the way out...

p.s. only 40 more hours....

mmmm steak, i am eating off your grill :D ;) :p

Whoohooo gettin super close :D

Hey guys - I will be coming out on Saturday evening now....long story....

See you then. I've got just a little 2 man (yeah, right...if they are gay!) tent so I'm sure I'll fit somewhere on the sites you reserved.

Wow....I totally missed that post by Rick. If he's going to Chubfest I might just go out there too.

Jenny's going to be pumped about the grill. I'm bringing brats and burgs though. :D I want to leave NOW!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know, i contemplated skipping my classes and heading out early tomorrow and wheel all day tomorro too :D

Fyi i will also have a small cahrcoal grill out there cookin for dinner on friday too, Me and ann will be having Chicken marrinated in itilian salad dressing...mmmmmm :D

Back