Badlands, Attica Indiana June 11th | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands, Attica Indiana June 11th

SplashMan said:
The Rough Rangers get pretty rowdy after a few :chug:s too. (

NAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH we're well behavied boys (and girls) :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:bounce:

:bounce:

I just can't sit still any longer!

Anyone want to pick me up? :) My stock 2WD wouldn't go to far :(

Put me down as maybe it's only a 75 mile drive.

nnorton44 said:
Put me down as maybe it's only a 75 mile drive.

done :cool:

Common Eb we know ya wanna come again, i shal even buy your beer ;)

So where's EB?

I'm gonna try.....my tcase is TOAST. I ordered my Atlas, 4.88 gears, and and Eaton e-locker (whohoo!!!!) today.....if it comes in, Attica will be my test facility.

:eek:

eb told me he was not going to make it, but he said an october run like last fall would work for him..oh well. this should be a good trip none the less......

Sounds sweet Scott, cant wait to see it all :D

Buckshot said:
I'm gonna try.....my tcase is TOAST. I ordered my Atlas, 4.88 gears, and and Eaton e-locker (whohoo!!!!) today.....if it comes in, Attica will be my test facility.

got any of this yet? sounds sweet :D

everything but the t-case is in (received, not yet installed I mean)

Thinking I might head down to Taxx's place this weekend to do some other welding work, but Patterson driveshaft will be doing my gears/locker next week (they will be the ones making my custom driveshafts for the Atlas when it comes in too) I'm taking Taxx's advice and not doing the gears myself since it is a daily driver still.

Damn Atlas ETA is June 7th. That gives me 3 days to get it in, and tow it to Patterson to make and install the driveshafts. They think they only need 2 days...but I'm cutting it REALLY close.

I may do Attica without the Atlas and just install my old front driveshaft back in when I get there since I'm still stuck in 4wd and my shift motor to 4lo still works.....and hope someone has a trailer to take it home on when I grenade the tcase completley since it has no rear seal anymore. :eek:

4.3:1 Atlas with a driveline brake from High Angle Driveline and 4.88 gears...so I may need to beef up the brakes in the near future too.... :)

I'll quit hijacking the event thread now and just post a full writeup and a new elite page once its done.

3 weeks to go woohoo....gettin pumped, caint wait to get out there :D

cp, going to have the x out there or is it ridealong for you?

SO who is still planning on makin it out there?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ok boys put me down as a maybe. my truck is just getting done, just a few minor things and itll be done. on a side note, do i have to tell you im 21 in order to enjoy a couple refreshments

Back