Badlands, Attica Indiana June 11th | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands, Attica Indiana June 11th

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sounds cool, im still trying to straightin out all the little problems,i just graduated and havent got a job yet, so i have all day to work on the big bugger

So did everyone who showed intrest in this run fall off the face of the earth or what?...i know me and arnie are going, buckshot and cp are possibles....anyone else out there???????

quite understandable, but many others posted they wanted to go, and have since fallen off the face of the earth, but i guess thats to be expected. :rolleyes:

:roll:

Hi Yall (virgin poster) badlands looks like fun, I havnt been there myself but have a few buddies who go down there evry so often. I recntly picked up a 92 Exlpoder all stock. dont know how well it would hold up down there. I am looking to start doing some things to her soon. might have some ready for late summer or fall. Id love to go see what she could do but that nasty thing called work interfears with the weekend of june 11th

yea tahts understandable, we will mostlikey be planning anotehr run in october there. there is also rrorc.com's run there on july 17th i think...do a search for chubfest, there is a thread there with all the details.

to fun the badlands i would suggest atleast 2" of lift and 31's

hey guys

hey whats up?
My name is chris, i signed up on the midwestoffroad site, but i have to check my email to finish registration, so i figured i would post here. I just bought a 98 explorer xlt yesterday, and i am interested in getting in on this badlands trip. I am in the navy and i have a couple friends that want to go along with my wife, i just wanted to introduce myself and meet the group....

everythintech said:
I am in the navy and i have a couple friends that want to go along with my wife, i just wanted to introduce myself and meet the group....

Off topic a minute... you stationed at Great Lakes? If so where? I work in the IT school, BLDG 2B room 314...

Feel free to come out and meet the group. If you don't want to take your vehicle I'm sure we can find a few seats for you and your friends.

awesome

thats good to hear, it will be me, my wife and two friends, i will drive my ex, and i want to trail ride, but when its gets to serious stuff i dont mind ridin along, plus i am very interested in seeing all of your rigs so i can get ideas, i have read alot of posts and i have a few ideas, but i am interested in seeing real applications. you can count me in on that, is anyone going out there friday night? well thanx again for the hospitality,
Chris

I'll be there later Friday night....but no wheeling for me until Saturday. I think CrazyJeep from MWO will be there all day Friday though.

I know my Ex is all stock but I may come out on the 12th do I lil playn on the kiddie trails or just look around. i'll see what pans out.

Most of us will be at the campground on friday night so that is where you will find us.

As for the 12th, there was talk of going back and wheeling again on the 12th too, but i dont know who all is going to be there for that if anyone. i wouldent suggest going out alone though, lots of places to get yourself introuble expecially in a stocker.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be on my way back to Michigan on the 12th. One day is usually good enough for me. :p

Back