Badlands, Attica Indiana June 11th | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands, Attica Indiana June 11th

dman726749 said:
quite understandable, but many others posted they wanted to go, and have since fallen off the face of the earth, but i guess thats to be expected. :rolleyes:

My mods didn't get finished in time. :(

I'll have to wait for the Fall trip (if there is one).

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bronco638 said:
My mods didn't get finished in time. :(

I'll have to wait for the Fall trip (if there is one).

thats understandable, there will def be another run in the fall, and if you cant wait that long be sure to check out chubbfest with the guys at rrorc.com, its in mid july ;)

OK OK OK, For thoes who dont read much at mwo (shame on you ;) ) here is the info for the campground if you intend to stay with the group

Okay Guys!

I called Summers Campsite today and they are pretty open for reservations so its not a huge rush, but don't wait until the last minute!

I made reservations for two primitive sites. Its first come first serve to get a site, so get there early for the best pickins. They said we can easily fit 5 tents per site. I chose two sites because I have no idea how many tents we have and its better to have more space than too little.

Its $8/night/person. Check-in is before 11pm. The reservation is under the name: SCHROEDER. When you come in, go to the office and pay for yourselves individually. They accept cash, visa or mastercard. Then come on back and find a place to pitch camp.

There's a bathhouse with plumbing and a water picket at the top of the hill for those of us that need amenities. I checked it out and, yes, ALCOHOL is okay! They just ask that we keep it at the site, be quiet from 11p-9a (they said they're strict about this!), drive slow, and checkout at 2pm.

Anyone with other questions can call them at: (765)762-2832

See you all there on Friday!

So then. who is as excited as i am? :D

Lord knows I am! :D

ETA on Atlas is still next week......ARGGGGH!!!!!! I may be in just as a passenger and a few 2WD trails....but I will be there!

damn, but with 35's and a rear locker i think you may be able to make some of the stocker trails, but if not, there may be some empty seats floating around, even if they are backseats.

Just think....a week from now we'll be getting home from a great weekend of wheeling. :D

I have one but you'll have to duct tape it to your window....it's in pretty bad shape.

Your lady friend coming Dustin?

Awesome....Jenny's going to be my winch wench. (j/k incase she reads this)

Damnit, if my 4WD was ready I would be there. :(

Arnie897 said:
Awesome....Jenny's going to be my winch wench. (j/k incase she reads this)

hahahahaha :D

Should be some empty seats if ya wanna ride alone hartman....i know my backseat is open

Ah I have to work anyway, i WILL be at the next run.

Oh we'll probably leave here around 3:30 so we'll probably be there around 7 michigan time.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back