Badlands..early Nov?

dman726749

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Greenwood Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 xlt
I was wanting to get to the badlands one more time this year. Was thinking either the first weekend or third weekend in november. RRORC has a run around this time of the year there, so i will prob go with them, just seeing if there is anyone else interested in going

I know Hokie is here in the state now, and I havent seen hartman out on the trail since he lifted his truck, so lets get a run planned :D

Ok, the date has been set for the weekend of November 18-19 at the badlands in attica indiana, hope to see you all there

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i loved badlands. first time was this year and i think i can plan for a second trip this year

if this was in mid december i would so be game.

i may be game. depends how my truck/finances are doing. but i <3 the badlands, plus i'm itching to wheel with other sploders. closest i've come to wheeling with my own species is rangers

just to keep eveyone here in the loop...as of right now it looks like the third weekend of november is going to be the trip......subject to change though.......

I might be game if all goes as planned... still need to fix a few things on my truck but should be done by November...
:thumbsup:

i'm out. powertrax is being a piece of crap, so i have to pull the entire front end again, and that means i'm back to 2wd. :(

I'll go...if you drive this time :D

...mine will be down for the sas by then...I'll get the wifes car so I dont have to drive the crew...

Maybe as a ride along though...my explorer IS down for the sas lol

CodePoet said:
Maybe as a ride along though...my explorer IS down for the sas lol

mines still got the ohio run to go..but the axles are torn down and headded to work tuesday for sandblasting and painting..:D

i have the spiders, but dont they have to be setup a special way.. shims or something involved? because i would LOVE to do that at this point. i have dropped that front diff out of my truck soooo many times, you would not believe. i take that front suspension apart with my eyes closed.

Hmmmnnn....... never been to the Badlands, at least not the ones in Attica, IN. Will have to see if I can make it for this.

i dont think i can come up with the funds because i have been there once this year.

I might be game. I'm fairly close to the badlands and I'm usually there about once a month or so.

snow runs are fun there too!! :D

wanderer351 said:
mines still got the ohio run to go..but the axles are torn down and headded to work tuesday for sandblasting and painting..:D

Nice...you using a sterling in the rear aren't you? D44 up front?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

CodePoet said:
Nice...you using a sterling in the rear aren't you? D44 up front?

yep..and looks like its gonna go leafs all the way around..been tearin down axles and gettin ready for new joints and paint...once the last run is done...she's goin in for surgery.. :D

Back