Badlands..early Nov? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands..early Nov?

Nothing for me. I'm still in debt from finishing the truck from the run earlier this year. That, and I refuse to rent a trailer anymore, so it will be early spring till I'm back in. I need to do a bunch of work still anyways...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be there on the 4wheeler i think :)

Sleeping in the f150, tent is a pain in the butt to put up for only one night haha

I will keep this on the back burner... my son wants to go... truck might not be ready though... still need tires.

man i just went to the badlands site and its about to kill me to get back there lol

I might be able to come.

I'm game for that, Hopefully my full width axles will be on. First or second week in November is great!!!!

your truck will do fine. I surprised myself of what i went through in badlands when i was at stock hieght.

Hokie said:
My truck's at stock height until thanksgiving at the earliest

Take off your nerf bars unless you want them bent in an upward direction! ;)

yea, there is some things to dothere for a stock truck, but there is a good chance of smashin up the rockers if your not careful.....or just come along for a ride....

taxx did i hear you cant go now?

dman726749 said:
taxx did i hear you cant go now?

yeah after checking and double checking with the wife on dates and agreeing on the 18th for this, her baby shower got moved to the 18th and its out of town so I have to go help haul all the goodies back so I can't go. I may go earlier in the month if I can get some people together or I may wait for the toys for tots run.

dman726749 said:
i wann say the first weekend in dec...dec 3rd...but i am not 100% check their website.

Something like that. It doesn't say for sure on their site yet.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So why don't we move the whole thing to Dec. 3rd? I shall be ready by then... still need tires and new exhaust. I'm also not sure about the tranny... I don't drive the truck yet but just moving it in the back yard is a pain... it takes a while for the tranny to act after shifting...

Dec 3rd. shall work better then as long as weather cooperates :rolleyes:

Back