Badlands, IN on December 08, 2002

Dre

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Chicago
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 FPIU
Looking for people that want to join us for some fun at the Badlands on Sunday, December 08th...

drop me a line,

spread the word!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm kinda stock except for some BFG A/T K/O's... how would I fair??

I will ride along...

Hard to say... I've been there with stockers before and we would always find something to do... This time it's an event - "Toys for tots" - if you bring a toy with a receipt than you get $5.00 off admission fee.

Problem number one... I have to find out if Sunday is OK too for the event (event runs on Saturday) or if not than if we perhaps will go Saturday...

The guy I'm going with has a pretty buit-up Land Rover Disco and I'm taking my Cherokee with 3" lift and 31" AT's.... both equiped with winches so we can even pull you through the entire course if need be...

we're shooting for Sunday... leaving Chicago about 6:00 in the morning (Indiana does not change time for Dailight Saving System so they are one hour ahead)

let me know.

here's the link: Dead Link Removed

Andre-

I will be out of town or i would go! I really need my fix. you still have the same Cell #? I'll try to call ya someday and maybe we can figure something out.

Austin

Unfortunately, I will be spending my next weekend as my first full weekend as a 21yr old legal drinker :) Not to mention, I've got finals! ACH! :eek: If it were a weekend later i might bust out the un-limited, but i'd prefer a late dec early jan wheelin date cause after x-mas the sport should be running... I'm waiting on my new welder!
Pete

:bounce: and when your Sport is running you'll sell me the Un-limited back? :bounce:

I don't think I'll go with all the snow and frigin temperatures.... but we have winter coming right? I have never been to Attica in winter... might try just to see how it feels...
:)

LOL i still need a daily driver... in a couple years i'll be in the market... but that all is IF the sport ever runs! :rolleyes:

:) kidding...

I was trying to trade my XJ for John's Explorer but unfortunatelly he can't really trade his truck... for some odd reason I like the Explorers more than XJ's... every time I see one I would want to buy it. Strange. It's gotta be some kind of sickness..

Hi. My name is Andre and I'm an Exploraholic...
:)

Back