Reaction score
City, State
Bolingbrook, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 XLT
Callsign
KD9OWX
Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Badlands Offroad Park (http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/)
3968 N. Xavier Rd.
Attica, Indiana 47918

Opens 9 AM and closes 5 PM ( I would like to ride all day)

The plan is to meet up an oasis that is close to everyone and is also on the way down to the park and caravan down as a group.

So far these are the people going
(I will continuously update this, and let me know if I left you out):

-Aric(me) - Explorer on 33's
-Kierre - Ranger FX4 on stock shoes
-Matt - Ranger FX4 level II on 31's
-Matt P.- Explorer on 31's

Let me know if you want to join. everyone is invited and no one has hardcore trail rigs. stock 4x4's welcome to come.

CB and Tow Points are a GREAT idea tho. unless you want to be pulled from your front crossmember or from this odd point in the back of an explorer by the spare tire that likes to bend pretty easy.

Check out GJarrett's trail equipment page for an awesome list of required and recomended supplies. http://www.explorer4x4.com/trail_equip.html

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This sounds like a good time. I will see if I can get that nite off of work, I would probably go down Friday and camp out near by.

you know were wheelin on sunday right? kierre usually works on saturday, so we go on sunday. but if you just want to meet us down there on sunday, thats fine. PM with your cell number if you have one and i can call you when the caravan gets there.

In a few months when I get done with the repair of my newly acquired ride I might be able to join you guys for a trip to the badlands... ;)

sounds good. my truck will be goin under the knife soon too, so i'll be out for a little while. just let me know when your ready to wheel and i'll keep you filled in on the latest trip info.

Hey Im interested in the Badlands, whats it like out there, ive got a 93 X with 3in. b/l and 31 all terrain ko tires, is it worth my time to go out there?

It sure is worth it even if you're stock...

we might be able to make a run out there to play a little sometime soon... May perhaps???

sign-up for the anniversary run though... :thumbsup:

badlands trip

i believe that the "real truck club challenge" put on by Four Wheeler magazine is going to be going on at the same time in the badlands.

badlands

on sunday they would be running the "buzzard's roost" and the "rock crawl".

Badlands

There's lots to do there for a rig of any stature. :D

Back