Baer Brakes for 2nd gen explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Baer Brakes for 2nd gen explorer

My baer brakes are for sale, $1400 firm. You'll get everything you need to install them. Brake calipers, adapter brackets, brake lines, pads, rotors, the whole deal. There are about 3000 miles on the pads and rotors. You will need 17" wheels for these to fit, and may need wheel spacers depending on your wheels. They clear fine on my 17x9 cobra r's. The braking is incredible, it's a huge difference over stock. And I can honestly say you would have the biggest baddest brakes that anyone has on this forum. Lots of pics and info in this thread.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315291

edit: If my brakes sell my rear EE swaybar, and lowering kit will be for sale, and I might part with the cobra r's if someone local wants them.

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

black friday sale?

still for sale? Im gonna be coming across cash here in the next 3 weeks.

still for sale? Im gonna be coming across cash here in the next 3 weeks.

Maybe, I'm kind of holding them for someone else, I'll check with him and let you know. Do you have at least 17" wheels in the plans? These brakes will not fit with stock wheels.

Maybe, I'm kind of holding them for someone else, I'll check with him and let you know. Do you have at least 17" wheels in the plans? These brakes will not fit with stock wheels.

Im working on a set of 18 cobras so yeah, they are in the plans. Along with alot of other things :)

Anybody in touch with this seller?

Those are some badass brakes! I bought, and installed the CobraR 14" brake kit on my 92 when I did a lot of engine upgrades a couple years ago.....now I'm parting it out....The brakes however, I'm keeping.....

Bump for the 2ND biggest and baddest brakes on the forum.......

Those are some badass brakes! I bought, and installed the CobraR 14" brake kit on my 92 when I did a lot of engine upgrades a couple years ago.....now I'm parting it out....The brakes however, I'm keeping.....

Bump for the 2ND biggest and baddest brakes on the forum.......

What parts did you use for your set up?

Anybody in touch with this seller?

I had his number on my phone and we'd meet up from time to time to drag race at the strip, but I haven't heard from him in two years. His last activity was about two weeks ago, so you might send me a PM and hope he see's it.

I had his number on my phone and we'd meet up from time to time to drag race at the strip, but I haven't heard from him in two years. His last activity was about two weeks ago, so you might send me a PM and hope he see's it.

hi, I did send a pm. I have not heard back...

Back