• Register Today It's free!

Bagged 1996 Expo Sport

fkntkn

Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Sport
well its true, my expo is bagged, lays the fuel tank, all you people talk about how low your trucks can go, email me at m22coates@aol.com or im me, I did all the work myself full cnotch and all pics of proof....

if you know the truck, or you have heard of me, this winter I did even more work...
M22

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mike Coates, I remember you from the days of Explorer Underground. You have the white Sport with Giovanna Barlettas, right?

Hartman said:
Mike Coates, I remember you from the days of Explorer Underground. You have the white Sport with Giovanna Barlettas, right?
If this is Mike then i remember him from that era and yes his Sport is killer.

Wish I was low. Lets see some pics.

why dont you relocate the tank and go lower....i did on mine? let me know and i can get you the part number and all bc it fits perfect between the rear rails

This is from Explorer Express' site - this is your X right?

coates.jpg

What ever happened to Todd Rovinski? You two were pretty close from what i remember, but after EU went down, I never saw you or him around. Good to see you around now though! I always liked both of your X's.

Yeah its me..Mike Coates

My truck is on here.....

Hey guys, its me, but my truck has changed so much, bagged, gonna be body dropped, shaved, new 20's xlt chrome front clip, and a bunch of goodies.....7 tv's

;)
Explorer Underground.....this is a shout to all them from the old school......MUCH respect tpo thos who didnt forget me....

Well mine should be grounded soon as the front end come off and I didnt stop cutting till it went down another 5+ inches....
That is a nice looking sport 4x, Im loving the name.
I will try to get some pics up of mine soon as the front is done, gotta do some glass work and finish welding. No life like low life.....
Later, RJ68

Back