Baja canyon run

FAT CAT

meaty beaty big & bouncy
Reaction score
City, State
Baja California
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT
Some of us Baja crawlers went to scout a new canyon for a run we have scheduled for the end of the month.

it rained quite a bit the last couple days, the there was lots of water and mud.

We met up at a friends ranch & split into 2 groups to look for some challenging routes.

Here are some of the photo's from the trip:

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice

when's the run gonna be?

BTW what happen to jeep? Broke a shock?

We found some great areas for the run!

Unfortunately its the same weekend as Truckhaven so I'll miss that.

The Jeep runs those revolver shackles front & rear & when he gets a lot of flex the drive shaft pulls apart:confused:

Everytime i see your explorer i like it more and more! Looks like some good trails.

any more pics of that red Bronco 2 with the back cut off, in the first pic?:thumbsup:

Dang good eye Stic-o i saw it that pic and thought it was Ranger with a Bobbed bed:confused:

any more pics of that red Bronco 2 with the back cut off, in the first pic?:thumbsup:

No, I'll get some the next time we are at that ranch. The same guy owns the Toyota & drove that because of the rain.

It looked like a cool truck though, I didn't have much time to check it out because we left so fast.

Back