Ballistic Door Panel decal/sticker | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ballistic Door Panel decal/sticker

BrentR01

Reaction score
City, State
Garner, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020, Ford Police Utility
So my mistake. I accidentally ripped off one of the ballistic door panel decals in my driver's side door. I can't for the life of me find a replacement or even a part number. Does anyone know how I would go about finding one? I've already been to my local Ford Fleet dealer, and they had no idea how to find it. Basically told me to get the part number and come back.

20220208_111438.jpg IMG_20220604_120030.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Brent. Is it that important to have the sticker affixed to the door? While checking around for an official sticker, you could put something similar on with Dyno tape or I'm sure one could easily be made up with the technology we have today. Perhaps you could find an auto recycler with scrapped PIUs? Good luck.

Peter

Hi Brent. Is it that important to have the sticker affixed to the door? While checking around for an official sticker, you could put something similar on with Dyno tape or I'm sure one could easily be made up with the technology we have today. Perhaps you could find an auto recycler with scrapped PIUs? Good luck.

Peter
I'm not sure that it's "Important", but I liked the sticker being there. Ford OEM decals and warning stickers are usually like $6. So if anyone had the part number, I'd say it's important enough for me to drop a few bucks on it.

I'm not sure that it's "Important", but I liked the sticker being there. Ford OEM decals and warning stickers are usually like $6. So if anyone had the part number, I'd say it's important enough for me to drop a few bucks on it.
I checked a few sites like Fleet Safety Brent and didn't see where anything like that is offered. Perhaps you could take a picture of the remaining one and have someone familiar with graphics make one up for you. I'm quite sure that something like that could be done. Good luck.

Peter

I haven’t been able to order any from Ford. I have been able to call Pro-Gard and order some that come with their ballistic panels.

I'm not sure. I haven't seen them for the Crown Vic. Are they the same?

dunno, saw it briefly on a TV show southland, it looked like a real emblem, maybe someone who drove a CV with the panels knows, mine didnt have them

So my mistake. I accidentally ripped off one of the ballistic door panel decals in my driver's side door. I can't for the life of me find a replacement or even a part number. Does anyone know how I would go about finding one? I've already been to my local Ford Fleet dealer, and they had no idea how to find it. Basically told me to get the part number and come back.

View attachment 433545 View attachment 433546
Here's one on eBay. It's slightly different as you can see but it has the Ford logo and what may be a part number, along with "PRINTED IN USA". It's currently $11.44 for two stickers plus another $15 or so shipping from the UK, but it looks good to me.

I know the original poster hasn't been here since last October, but just in case anyone else is interested.

Ballistic Panel sticker.jpg

Back