• Register Today It's free!

Bama Chip Review

XLT Xtreme

Reaction score
City, State
Leaf River, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99' XLT
Well guys just want to say that I decided to turn over my hand held flasher that I recieved from Apten about a little over a year ago to Doug from Bama Chips and see what different things he can offer. I have not been on the forums that much and one day I decided to play catch up and I saw the post that Doug from Bama chips did. After reading I decided to shoot Doug a e-mail regarding the change of my programing.

Doug returned my e-mail quickly and we began discussing different programs to suit my needs. After several e-mails and questions about some of my modifications I sent it in to Doug to get reprogramed. After a very prompt turn around and Doug always staying in contact with me to answer any questions or even to just update me on the status of my flasher I received it in the mail via USPS. I even received updated e-mails from the post office nightly telling me where it was. Only after a few days I recieved it.

Well to end the wait, I have not been able to try it out yet. The X is in the garage with some work being done to it. So hopefully soon I will get done with it and the weather will break for me to try out the three different programs I got. I do some towing with my Explorer so Doug did a program for torque on premium, one on performance, and another performance for regular. When I am able to get it out of the garage and try it I will for sure let you guys know how it goes.

But for now all I can say is that Doug was very prompt and knowledgeable on any of the questions I asked. I had great service and have nothing but good things to say about Bama Chips and Doug.

Mike

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm here to help and I truly focus on my customer service end of my business because I know from Experience with MANY other chip tuning companies this is severly lacking if you mention anything other then a Mustang or now Lightning.

If there's anything else I can do for you please let me know...

thanks, Doug.

Back