For Sale - Basement cleanout! Some 2nd gen explorer parts, some random vehicle parts.. | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Basement cleanout! Some 2nd gen explorer parts, some random vehicle parts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basement cleanout II: Have 2nd and 3rd Gen parts.

Its been quite some time since I did anything with this year old post. But here are the updates:

2nd Gen:
Aftermarket radio dash install kit. Brand new never opened. Bought at best buy for my 3rd gen but obviously it isnt compatible. $15 plus shipping

99-01 Foglamps-OK shape could use a polish. Bulbs included. $25 plus shipping
BLQyH2e.png

95-01 Driver's Side Headlight/Turn Signal combo.-Good shape $20 plus shipping
z1F0f.png

1998 owner's manual (no longer have case for it). $5
2bkpU.png

Center console liner for 6 disc cd changer. $5
TCEyf.png

Full length console front storage cubby. $5
1Otfl.png

3rd Gen (and possibly 4th)
Accel Supercoil: In great shape and working condition. Works with up to 2010 4.0. $60 plus shipping
K52QLUM.png

Factory CD player. Great shape no button wear and all lights work. $30 plus shipping.
yH8YTTK.png

Factory speakers. In great shape no distortion or crackling. $10 each plus shipping.

Clear Corners. Brand new but one has a crack from shipping. Dont feel like finding ebay seller to exchange so somebody can grab these cheap. $10 plus shipping.
vDUcic4.png

In channel rain guards. Paid $90 for them recently but too many scratches on doors from removing old beat up original style rain guards so I will be going back to the old style to hide the ugly. $50 and double sided tape is still sticky. Pictures tomorrow!

Some items do not have pictures because the ones I took are TINY for some reason. Maybe because I am an iphone noob? (prior windows phone owner until it got stolen)

Everything up for sale is BEST OFFER; I need the room. Also will do package deals. DONT BE AFRAID TO MAKE AN OFFER! Some things are in Woonsocket RI and others in Cumberland RI. Available for local pick up as well. If anything needs to be shipped I can go to the post office during my lunch break on week days. Thanks for looking!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll take that recovery point if you PM your paypal and a price to get it to me. 57069 is my zip code.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can use that cubby.

im still waiting for a PM from him with a price

Sorry to all for the delay. Where I work cannot make up its mind with many things. I pick/pack orders for Harvard University books/cds/dvds now, rather than directly working in the shipping department. I have been trying to get a shipping quote to dersch for a few days now and I cannot because shipping is so damn busy the team leader over there is giving me an attitude about me trying to get a shipping quote. Also dersch I don't have any skidplates, my sport didnt come with them as well and I am trying to locate them myself to no avail. Monday I'm not tolerating any bs and getting you a shipping quote. Things have been so busy where I work it's just rediculous. Sorry for the delay but monday I will definately get an answer for you. Ah the life of being a temp when I used to have an awesome job..

Also, FIND I am only asking $10 for the recovery point, and I will be getting a shipping quote for that for you at the same time as I get dersch's shipping quote. Thanks for your patience both of you.

I agree with you 100%. I've been trying to get some stuff together out of my for sale thread for over a week now. Work and school have been killing me.

Hey, no worries, I'm in no rush. I'm just trying to add to my ever growing pile of parts that I haven't gotten around to putting on my truck yet.

FIND, monday morning I rummaged through my stuff and after ten minutes of looking I realized the recov point is at my parents house. My girlfriends 96 explorer has been a pain in the ass twice this week (makes one click noise wont start when my girlfriend goes to leave work but when I get there to pick it up after I get out of work it cranks right over lol) so I have not had any time to get over there to grab it since I've had to work on that. This weekend i'll be there though and I will grab it. I imagine shipping wont be too much, it just depends ond the weight of it.

Did you find it, or did you get swamped from midterm schedules and such?

Sorry I've been buried but I was over there today and I couldn't find it but I'm going to be there again tomorrow and I will look again

Bump best offer for everything

Bump! New parts added!

Hello FordSHO8891,

" comprehensive trailer wiring kit for sale"

Do you still have this for sale, and if so, what all does it include?

Thanks!

Seth K. Pyle

Hey Seth I no longer have that wiring kit however I have the pigtail one that plugs into the socket under the drivers tail light. Its brand new never used.

Oh well, thanks though!

Seth K. Pyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back