Bass fishermen, I need some help! | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

Bass fishermen, I need some help!

RTStork

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Grand Bay, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Explorer XLT 5.0L 2WD
Where can I get some Kelly Worms online? They are the best Bass lure I have ever used and my supply is low. I used to get them from a professional angler but he has moved off. They are made in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Join the Elite Explorers $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

97sport

Reaction score
City, State
Lansing, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 XLT
Im not sure if this is the same kelly worm but i get mine from BA's Bait & Bassin. the worms i get are kelly's plow
jockeys. here's the link to that page:BA's bait& tackle

RTStork

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Grand Bay, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Explorer XLT 5.0L 2WD
Yep thats them! I use the Kelly's "Plow Jockeys" and the "Pier Boys". If anyone else knows anymore sites, let me know.

mahieber

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
League City, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT 4x4
Step 1. I am powerless over bass, and my tackle box has become unmanageable.
Step 2. A power greater than a 24 volt trolling motor could restore me to sanity.
Step 3. Agreed to turn my keys and my paycheck over to my significant other before leaving town every Friday afternoon.
Step 4. Took a serious and morale inventory of all the crankbaits in my spinnerbait box.
Step 5. Admitted to crappie, catfish and smallmouth bass that I had considered them to be unworthy of my livebox.
Step 6. Became willing to have God remove all the defects in the bottom of my Ranger.
Step 7. Humbly, on our knees, tried just one more crank over the bow of the boat in the quest for that one big bedding sow.
Step 8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed with our stories of the big one that got away.
Step 9. Became willing to make amends to our significant other as soon as we get back from this one last trip.
Step 10. Continued to take inventory, and when we were putting the crankbait into the cart at Super WalMart realized the exact nature of having the wrong color.
Step 11. Sought with fishfinders and magnets to retrieve that one Shakespeare rod that "fell" overboard right after the "Big one" got away (See Step 8)
Step 12. Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of working these steps, we tried to take a kid fishing whenever we got a chance, letting them bait their hooks with REAL worms and not caring a bit if they want to put the blue gill or the crappie in our fancy Ranger Livewell.

(Sincere apologies to Bill W. and the rest of the gang)

GJarrett

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Chief GPS'um and Still Lost Native Texan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 EB 4x4 "Herc" RIP
I submit that the previous list is one of the finest and most worthy 12 step programs ever posted. :D