• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Beastons Beast

Ok So I Just Became An Elite Member And Thought I Would Begin My Registry... First Off My Names Michael Beaston... I Have Been Working On Cars Since I Was A Little Lad... Im Currently Working On My 95 Explorer XLT I Have Many Plans For This Truck I Will Keep Everyone Filled In As The Work Progresses.

Ok So I Bought This Explorer With Intentions Of Fixing It Up And Using It As An Every Day Driver But The More I Work On It The More I Want To Do To It My Intentions Are A 5" Suspension Lift And A 3" Body Lift With 36 12.50 16.5's For Now We Replace The Transmission

picture.php

This Is Not My Truck! Hahaha Bet Yall Thought I Had A Junk Truck To Start With LMAO!

picture.php

picture.php

All I Wanted Out of It Was The Rear End (8.8 373) Transmission Transfer Case And Engine... All 3 Only Had 88987 Miles On Them
picture.php

These Are The Tires I'm Putting On My Truck... They Aren't The 36's I Wanted But I Suppose 35's Will Work

picture.php

Last But Not Least Is My Truck When I First Got It... Ill Keep Everyone Posted As I Work On It And Get It To My Liking

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

IZwack

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Germantown, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer
Why run 16.5s? The tires are tremendously more expensive than 15s or 16s. And should you ever have to sell them (tires/wheels), there are a lot less people looking for 16.5s.

section525

sextion525
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Red Bluff, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1975 Ford Bronco 4x4
Looks like a project. :cool:

Do you always capitalize every word in your posts? :p:

MBeaston

Reaction score
City, State
Dunkirk, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 Explorer XLT 4X4
Why run 16.5s? The tires are tremendously more expensive than 15s or 16s. And should you ever have to sell them (tires/wheels), there are a lot less people looking for 16.5s.

Thats My Reason Right There... Cuz I Dont Wana Be Like Everybody Else

section525

sextion525
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Red Bluff, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1975 Ford Bronco 4x4
You're doing a 4" suspension and 1"
TT? Or you have something else up your sleeve?

IZwack

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Germantown, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer

IZwack

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Germantown, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer
That's going to rock - I'm assuming a 9" center section and some "custom" SLA arms? Flippin' KOH here we come!