beaverton explorer looking to get dirty... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

beaverton explorer looking to get dirty...

eckerd_explorer

Reaction score
City, State
St. Petersburg Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLT 30" XTR's
hey guys, a friend of mine and i shot out o browns camp from beaverton oregon last week looking to do some trail blazing. we've heard a lot about the area but while out there we only found 1 trail that followed a powerline. it seemed pretty short. i picked up a trail map,,,,, those things are hard as hell to read.... it was our first time out there, i've got a stock 96 xlt w/tires and my friend has on 04.
i'd really like to get to know the area a little bit better, so if any one out there has any input or would like to plan a run let me know. being that it's only a half hour or so from town it should be easy to plan something. i know that there are lots of trails there, it's just a matter of finding them...... thanks guys.
:usa:

Checkout the link in my signature, if you look over on broncoii.org they have alot of people down in your area that go to TSF, I went down there last Febuary and ran most of the trails down there, the trails are spread oout over a large area.

What about the upper Molalla area? Or if you head towards Estacada area you could go up towards Goat mountain. I grew up in Colton and am stuck in Virginia for now but can't wait to get back. I remember there being some trails up by clear lake. Just a thought.

Back