Bed Extender! | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Bed Extender!

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

koda2000

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
x
As far as I know the bed extenders are all the same. Besides the extender itself you'll need to get the pivot pin hardware.

<

<

All out

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ft Lauderdale, fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 explorer sport trac
Where can you get the pivot parts for bed extender I bought mine from someone and they rusted apart

<

koda2000

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
x
Where can you get the pivot parts for bed extender I bought mine from someone and they rusted apart

I've seen them on eBay or you can try Tasca Ford Parts.

<

429CJ-3X2

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Des Moines, Iowa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 & '02 Sport Tracs,
I used door (or tailgate) striker bolts for my '02, but I don't remember what they were from. I just went to the salvage yard and got a variety. What I used is probably in an old thread here from 5 years ago.

<

429CJ-3X2

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Des Moines, Iowa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 & '02 Sport Tracs,
I also have a bed extender that came from an F-150 that fits the '01-05 STs, but again, I don't know what year because I bought it sight unseen and the seller delivered it to me at work on her way to work. Pics are in another thread from sometime in 2016. It has different angles, different and better styled locking pins, is black, and weighs less than the ST extenders, but it fits.

<