• Register Today It's free!

Bed Liner n Back

Nexron

Reaction score
City, State
Denver, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT
Hi, has anyone had the idea of tearing out the carpet in the back of a 2000 XLT and replacing it with a type of truck bed liner? Rhino liner or line-x come to mind. Also covering the back of the rear seats so that when they are folded down, they have the liner on it all they way of to the front seats.

If any one has any thoughts on this scheme, share below.

Thanks in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bed liner in back

i acuatlly did this but just the cargo area i am going to post pictures asap. used dupli color bed armor. i thought i would be the omly one but cool to see someone else thought of the same thing.

done it:thumbsup:

Nice, thanks for photos,

I thought it would be cool because I think that carpet in the back just wont hold up to any heavy hauling.

Just remember to wear rubber gloves and don't touch your Hootus :D

bed lining my floors is the best mod i have done to my truck, when i ripped out the carpets there was all sorts of nasty stuff beneath. now if my floors ever get dirty i just grab the hose and wash the floor. also make sure you pull all the plugs out of the floors before cuz if you dont the bedliner will glue them in.

DO IT. this summer i got rustoleum bedliner at walmart -$40 - and ripped out all carpet. two coats later and i couldnt be happier. its the best mod youll do to your truck if you take your time and do a good job taping off and such. only advice is allow two or three days to dissassemble, paint, dry, and reasemble. but deffinatly do it.

dont have a picture of the back but heres the front
unled3no.png

i did it to mine as well...and agree the best thing i have done to my rig. its awesome

My next mod!...any noticeable difference in road noise?
I'm also thinking I'll do the hatch and side panels in the rear, because I do use it for work, and it gets abused on a daily basis hauling tools and supplies.

Back