Bed Pics!!! (no dirty pics :) ) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bed Pics!!! (no dirty pics :) )

Took off my wheel well neons today....decided to put 3 under my bed, and one in each nook above my bed (one purple one green)
Extra 12" neons are to kill dead spots under my truck.

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Enjoy ya'll!!

Carleton

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Put em back!! :bounce:

Lol Alpphasylum :)

The only reason why i tok them off is because i don't know how well they will hold up this winter, and i'd rather be safe than sorry! They will go on at the first hint of spring time :)

Carl

I thought about that once, you could easily make shields for them out of plexiglass or something. :rolleyes:

awesome man i have alpha's old neons in my room lighting up my two 250 watt 12s on in each of the closet and four 30" blacklight and two 12" blacklights so my whole room has a healthy glow. when i get back to school with my new digital elph i will take some pics too. nice goin'. by the way screw you 4runner person. carleton likes what he likes and its all cool. don't hate on anyone on this sight

BMXBOY ,

Now all you need is a BIG mirror above your bed ! Or was that your 1st. mod. ? Hehe . :D

Very nice, I'm impressed :thumbsup:

Yep get yourself a nice lowering kit, and some low profiles and you will have yourself one sweet ride....Errrrr Bed....???:D

Looks cool though! Real cool!!:cool:

Lol to all :D

Im actually in the process of getting a huge mirror on my celilling...no joke :)

Carl

Originally posted by Bmxboy
Lol to all :D

Im actually in the process of getting a huge mirror on my celilling...no joke :)

Carl

Well, I had said something. But then I thought about it, and I don't really know what to say about that...

LOL :) i was joking ya'll :) i think my rents would get a little supisious if i mysteriously added a huge celing mirror :D haha..mabey later on in life :)

Carl

Carl, that's nuts. i like the mirror idea. ever notice that all BMXer's can rock the cassba. and we usually have some way of making it more fun. why just the other day i was talking to a buddy of mine, adam, and we gots ta talkin and i said "lol, bmxer's get all the ladies" and he was all "yep, we do, we do"

so back on topic. that looks sweet. and expo 5.0, that is a hardcorps explorer.

I'm closing this thread. If you guys want to argue about vettes and what is fastest, please take it to another forum. performance lighting is for lighting issues only.

Alphasylum adds: Matt , not trying to step on your toes...Carl and his neons are a valuable resource here in the performance lighting, I deleted the off the topic posts and reopened the thread.

HAHAHA! Man, i should change my user name...i just had that as my IM name a LONG time ago, and have stuck with it....man, funny thing is, ive never watched a dragon ball Z episode in my life :) lol

Carl

(actually, im workin on my new site...see intro www.cmeglow.com )

heh, i love the bed. i recently moved into a new house and in the process of moving, i decided to chop the legs of my bed so now its lowered, practically on the floor. i also put black lights all over, i got 2 4footers and 2 2 foot black lights, with a disco ball, strobe light, siren, and rope lights around the perimiter. i guess we have too much time on our hands ehh? :confused: bedrooms are cool! :bounce:

wow dude you "riced" out your room.

Why do you have to be like this? Just because he likes neons doesn't make him a ricer. Grow up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks Hartman :)

And...i since when do you automatically consider neons rice? Since the fast and the furious? Sorry, but i had neons long before that movie came out..

Carl

Back