• Register Today It's free!

Been Hard at Work On My X

DixieOnMyMind59

Reaction score
City, State
Mobile, Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Eddie Bauer V8 2WD
I've put about a grand into the thing in the last month...here's a before and some afters -Tell me what yall think...........
Pictures12-10-05062.jpg

IMG_6989.jpg

IMG_6982.jpg

IMG_6984.jpg

IMG_6996.jpg

IMG_7014.jpg

IMG_6999.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think I want to see pictures of that there exhaust!

Then I'll let you know--
call it a bribe:D

Go check out the video i just posted in my ""My New 5.0L Exhaust" thread to hear it.

I want to see the pipes, and how they are run please!!!
Just stop what you are doing, I mean right now, and crawl your ass under the damm truck to take a picture or 2--no biggie:D

It's 12:13 at night in Alabama!! Im not going outside. I will take pics tomorrow or maybe when i go back to the muffler shop to get my x-pipe and twin Magnaflows put on. That will be in about a week. I can tell you however that the bends in both pipes start right where the old secondary cats were cut off. The driver's side pipe then bends around the front of the gas tank and the passenger side goes back a bit and then bends toward the running board.

Cool, I like it. Very clean!

those side exiting pipes are friggin AWESOME. anyone know how i'd be able to do that kindasetup on my 2000 XLS 4.0.......

can you take pics of under teh truck?

Awesome!:thumbsup:

Just stop what you are doing, I mean right now, and crawl your ass under the damm truck to take a picture or 2--no biggie:D

i second this

and i hope u dont mind if i take that and do it to my truck

i second this

and i hope u dont mind if i take that and do it to my truck

Not at all...i think that all X's exhaust should look like this. You will be surprised at how many people will like it. I get compliments everywhere, even from a guy driving a Chevy Z71 at the gas station.

Thanks,
Colton

Go check my exhaust thread for pics of how the exhaust is ran.

it looks good :) im more of a street style guy but your doing a good job

Nice pipes! Kinda kills your clearance though. I would be woried to bang them up on something..

This is my first post in 1.5 years. lol.

Very nice truck.

Nice pipes! Kinda kills your clearance though. I would be woried to bang them up on something..

This is my first post in 1.5 years. lol.

welcome back!

Back