Before and after... Piollo Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Before and after... Piollo Explorer

Before........

ford-sin-cambios.jpg

After........

ford-con-cambios.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Spain is rather pretty....... One day I will have enough $ to wander throughout Europe. Just me the X and my backpack. Maybe I can leave the truck home and walk considering the price of gas over there.

Nice rig by the way :D
What combination ( lift/ etc.) are you running?

Lift

My spanish is a bit rought, dont have much use of it down here. To me I think it says he did a torsion twist to get 6 cm of lift, and changed the tyres to 265/75 15. Seems he did a bit of work on the front sway bar but I cant figure that part out.

Truck looks nice, spain looks like fun.

See ya around,,,,

I wish Ford would have given the US that black/grey color scheme on 4 doors..... I think it looks really nice. I also like the tail lights in the bumper.

Those tires look awesome too.

No body lift,in front suspensión did a torsion twist that up´s + 6 cm. In rear suspension we elevate rear crossbow enlarging the anchorage to the chassis.....

I have explained myself well?

dreamr said:
Spain is rather pretty....... One day I will have enough $ to wander throughout Europe. Just me the X and my backpack. Maybe I can leave the truck home and walk considering the price of gas over there.

Nice rig by the way :D
What combination ( lift/ etc.) are you running?

The gas is very expensive here, damn taxes :fire: , better you leave the X there and you rent a car. The gas costs 1 € the liter.

chris_miller said:
My spanish is a bit rought, dont have much use of it down here. To me I think it says he did a torsion twist to get 6 cm of lift, and changed the tyres to 265/75 15. Seems he did a bit of work on the front sway bar but I cant figure that part out.

Truck looks nice, spain looks like fun.

See ya around,,,,

I want to put to him a front suspension kit to reinforce the front suspension that seems to me very soft

Spain is great :thumbsup:

Also I´ve sway bar disconnects

Connect
foto-2005-05-2018-13-5662.jpg

Disconnect
foto-2005-05-2016-53-3638.jpg

Piollo: I bought some of my liftkit stuff from a company in Spain.... www.solojeep.com
They where VERY helpful with really good pricing. If you have not been in contact with them, I can really recommend them.

Your explorer looks really good, what is the next step?

Next step ARB air lockers, and front suspension.

Hi Piollo

Is a good idea - with the sway bar disconnects :thumbsup:

Back