• Register Today It's free!

Before and after upgrades!!!!!!!!

Swartz22

Reaction score
City, State
Fort Lewis, WA: born Las Vegas, NV
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer XLT
I have been wanting to post these for some time but haven't had the time as we are starting our move from Germany back to the States. So onto the pics

Before:

imagejpg3_zpsebf7594c.jpg

After:

imagejpg4_zps2486a778.jpg

Fitment and color are right on point and radio seems to be working just fine.

Before:

imagejpg1_zps9859845f.jpg

After:

imagejpg2_zpscd9761a7.jpg

Now this was easy to install and works great. Horsepower seems to have increased slightly and the sound within in the vehicle is deep and throaty.

Before:

imagejpg5_zps6514d3be.jpg

After:

imagejpg6_zpsf14c0db9.jpg

So, got the HID kit(6000k) w/ fogs(6000k) from coolbulbs.com and the plug and play worked just fine. Thanks to one of the forum members for a great write up w/ pictures because I used that to place my ballasts.

Overall I am not complete, plan on exhaust and remote start once I'm back in the states. Planning on factory ambient lighting also, but we will see

imagejpg1_zpsa90b3957.jpg

imagejpg3_zps9c90d920.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What is it gonna cost you or the company you work for to haul that steed back to the states?

BTW looks great!

Nice SUV!

Next time let the tire shine settle before photos! And don't spray it on the driveway it stains the driveway :D

What is it gonna cost you or the company you work for to haul that steed back to the states?

BTW looks great!

The Army ships it back for me. I will have to wait like 55 days for it, mean while I will drive the Ford Fusion already sitting in the states

ExpoOn24s said:
Nice SUV!

Next time let the tire shine settle before photos! And don't spray it on the driveway it stains the driveway

Thanks for the tip, that picture is from the first few days I owned it and the drive way is not mine

The Army ships it back for me. I will have to wait like 55 days for it, mean while I will drive the Ford Fusion already sitting in the states

Thanks for the tip, that picture is from the first few days I owned it and the drive way is not mine

Well then not your problem huh! :D

Been seeing a lot of blue Ex's in Vegas. Great choice!

Back