Before & lifted (not current) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Before & lifted (not current)

Ok everyone, my pictures have arrived!! If you goto my website (in signature) you will be able to see some more, but this is it for now. I have more pictures comming on monday when i get this last roll developed of the current pictures, so i will post them as well.
Before, 3 days after I got it...
View

And after i am lifted:
View

I'll post the others when I get it developed... because there have been a lot of changes

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

SWEET!!

Fix your front bumper.....Dead Link Removed

yeah, that needs to be done... the lazyness factor allways comes in though. I started to fix it last weekend but i will need to be doing some drilling so i stopped for the day. I'll probably pick it up again on Sat, because it looks real nasty

The new wheels and tires really set that color off. It looks almost as good as mine :)

Haha... you know that is my goal, to look as nice as yours!! I figure a little more lift and a brush guard and I should be ok :) . We will have a beauty contest then..
Chris

Finally got your pics up..... LOOKS GREAT!!! I too took awhile to get my front bumpers fixed. Now, I have to work on it again because of the fiberglass fenders..... oh damn! Dead Link Removed

Hey thanks man. It's all good though... fix the bumper and make it look even nicer. I took the newest pictures to CVS today and I should have them Sunday and hopefully my buddy will scan them for me. I have some pictures of it w/ the clears and stepbars, and of my exhaust setup. I also have some action pictures at a trail near me... hopefuly the come out nice.

Chris

Tire Fitment

I see that you are running 32X11.5 with a 3" body lift.
I plan on buying the same tires. I am just wondering if you have any problems with the tires rubbing the fenders or wheelwells. Also what backspacing are you running on the wheels?

Yep they are 32x11.50's... I do have some rubbing. One of my wheel wells is dented at the very bottom of the well, so I do not have any rubbing on that side, but the other side I do. It isn't bad, it only does it when it is all the way cut. If you cut your fenders back like 1/2" to an inch you should be okay. As far as backspacing, I am not sure, I guess it is standard for an Explorer. I will call them and see if they can let me know though.
I picked up my new pictures today. They came out really nice, hopefully I can have my friend scan them for me tomorrow, then I will post them.

Chris

Back