Bell tech 2/2.5 installed. Now what??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bell tech 2/2.5 installed. Now what???

crazyrotts

Reaction score
City, State
Greer,SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
02' Ford Explorer
I finally got my bell tech springs installed and I like the way it sits. What do I need as far as an alignment? Camber kit?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I finally got my bell tech springs installed and I like the way it sits. What do I need as far as an alignment? Camber kit?

You can't post a heading like that for a post and post no pictures. Come on man.

:ttiwwp:

im gonna try to get some pics this weekend. does anyone know of a camber kit?

Rock auto has them; though a reputable alignment shop should have them in stock and just inform you its going to cost extra but is necessary and install them...

here are some pics:

-34D2-4BF5-B390-27BC653F00C4-7589-00000E246867D141.jpg

-2EF1-4E29-8A87-BE5032C8D28A-7589-00000E26C1DE41C1.jpg

-FA67-4D31-9208-7D1CB1BFE126-7589-00000E25C59CBF16.jpg

Damn that is one clean build! I usually hate when people throw sub boxes in the back but your system really fits the truck. Nice work :thumbsup:

nice truck man...very clean :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I spy 4th gen tail lights and mirrors!

Sweet X!!

WOW very nice...:thumbsup:

I usually hate when people throw sub boxes in the back

Hey now, some of us are poor college kids and are proud of the surprisingly amazing wiring job they did when they were 16 :p Don't hate haha

Also, very nice truck dude!

Thanks for all the nice comments! I'm thinking about doing a slight color change for spring 2013. Ford Deep Impact Blue.

What size wheels are you running?

I am getting real close to doing this to my 04! :)

Back