• Register Today It's free!

best aal kit

tgreene92

Reaction score
City, State
south jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 XLT x2
i know theres a few options out there for add a leafs for a 98 xlt. im wondering which ones best. i just installed warrior shackles, and my back end sagged so bad before that it barely gave it an inch of lift so i think im gunna go ahead and add a leaf too before i crank up the torsion bars..thx for any help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got the Pro Comp single leaf AALs from Amazon last year for around $30 if I remember. Not as much lift as the dual leaf kit I'm sure, and I'm not sure if they still carry them, but it'd be worth a look. I got around 1.25" out of them with my stock leaves.

i got mine from summit for 38 dollars shipped and they work awesome no more sag...

I got the Pro Comp single leaf AALs from Amazon last year for around $30 if I remember. Not as much lift as the dual leaf kit I'm sure, and I'm not sure if they still carry them, but it'd be worth a look. I got around 1.25" out of them with my stock leaves.

Yep, they are still there: http://www.amazon.com/Explorer-Pro-Comp-13120-Short/dp/B0007Y5W66/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1275916229&sr=8-1-spell

Question is: Which one goes with our model year Ex? I have a '97 EB.

I read somewhere that you can use leafs out of a F150 pick up. Anyone have any knowledge on this or have done it? thanks

RR

I read somewhere that you can use leafs out of a F150 pick up. Anyone have any knowledge on this or have done it? thanks

RR

I am pretty sure that if you looked HERE you would find it.

Back